22nd Annual BBQ Cook Off
Car Show N Sound Off
11-06-10 800AM to 400PM
Cleveland County Fairgrounds
1751 E. Marion St.
Shelby, NC 28152
Corn hole Tournament
Kidz Zone, Arts N Crafts
BBQ Meals & Carry-out
Tractor Pull Friday Night and Saturday Night
$25.00 Entry Fee
- What time does the show start? Gates open at 8am for registration. The show lasts until the awards ceremony at 3:30pm.
- When does registration begin? Pre-registration is open on line, click here. At-the-gate registration begins at 8am Saturday.
- What awards will be given? The Car Show will present Top 50 Awards. The Cycle Show has the Top 20.
- How about the judging? Judging will be done by the participants. At registration, participants will be given a ballot and may vote for up to 10.
- What time are the awards given? Awards are scheduled for 3:30 pm with the 50/50 drawing immediately following. BBQ awards are at 4pm.
- What does it cost to enter? Pre-registration is $20. Click here to pre-register. At-the-gate registration is $25.
- Where is the show held? The Shelby City Park, 850 W. Sumter St, Shelby, NC 28150.
- Who gets the benefits from the day's events? The Car Show supports Relay for Life and Children's Homes of Cleveland County, but Hog Happnin' also supports American Red Cross and Victory Junction Gang through the Kiwanis Club.
- Can we park with our friends? If you want to park together, please come in the gate together.
- Can we set up tents? Chairs yes, but sorry, no tents.
- Can I trailer my show vehicle? Yes, we will direct you to the trailer parking area outside the gate where you can unload and park a trailer then drive in the gate.