I am looking for a pre 60's car to shoot with a model or two ASAP! I am in Middle GA and we can figure out where to meet. I do a LOT of pinup photography. Please check my page for some examples. I like to shoot for magazine submissions so your car could be in a magazine like Old Skool or Kustom Car Culture. Please msg me ASAP to get set up! There is of course no cost, we need to use the car as a favor and your car gets photographed in the process as a thank you!

Views: 4070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please e mail me - My personal car is a 67' so that will not work for your shoot this time, but I am doing a pin up style shoot at my car show and need a photographer.

dk@allsouthautosports.com

or

404-732-8274 Danny
I have a 1964 impala that I might consider letting you photograph. Need more details.
Did you get the car you were looking for? I have several more for you to consider. Thanka,
Mike Thies 770-883-0160
HEY..Robin my Dad has a 1940 chevy its in my photo"s on profile check them out i wold love to have it photograph.lol..Thank you..
I work for the City of Winder Fire department and we have a 1940 Ford Peter Pirsch fire engine. You can call me if you are interested.

D/E William O. Reidling
770-868-9017
For something out of the unusual, I have a micro - car. A '72 Honda AZ 600 Bright Yellow. You can find it here on this web site.
I live 2 miles from Buford Dam on Lake Lanier.. I know it is not pre-60's.Just thought you might like to know.
Bob Sarda AKA Bobbyspeeddemon
Robin if your looking for some thing different i have the last production hot rod made. I have the pilot prowler here are some photos. The car was in High Society Mag.Sept. 2003 with Angel Veil
Attachments:

Ever do any action shots of drift cars. I have the action. I put Drift events together in Georgia. Check out my page.

Howard Smith

I am not sure why I got this  e-mail. I have a '72 Honda AZ600- Front wheel drive. I don't think it will "drift" too well.

You can check it out  on my blog- this web site "Bob Sarda". Less than 38,000 original miles.

It would have to be trailered to middle GA. Top speed is 55 mph. IT would take forever to get anywhere.

If I can be of help. my number is 678-873-9412.

BS

I have a beautiful 1929 Ford Roadster. GREAT street rod. I'm on facebook Melba Chelko

or mtoast29@gmail.com

How many  1966 Rambler Americans Station Wagon's have you photographed?  Take a look at mine. 

This is one of my favorites!  We had Ramblers as our family cars in the 60's. I was a great dating vehicle!  :-)

The seats converted in a bed. ;-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Global Wheels Events.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service