I am looking for a pre 60's car to shoot with a model or two ASAP! I am in Middle GA and we can figure out where to meet. I do a LOT of pinup photography. Please check my page for some examples. I like to shoot for magazine submissions so your car could be in a magazine like Old Skool or Kustom Car Culture. Please msg me ASAP to get set up! There is of course no cost, we need to use the car as a favor and your car gets photographed in the process as a thank you!

Views: 4070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sending this request out to a number of the clubs I work with to see if we can get an improved response. :-)

Thanks Mike. I have changed my exhaust and the car looks and sounds better.

I have a number of pre-1960 Porsche we can get. Mike 770-883-0160

Robin - email me (Rani) at ongopromo@gmail.com ... I think i may be able to help... And i have a co-op business proposition for you.

Robin, I whole heatedly recommend any project you might do with Rani! She is wonderful!

1957 BelAir 2 door hardtop coupe, all clear coat white, fully restored.  Cumming, Georgia  db5614@bellsouth.net

Attachments:
I have a sweet 1929 hand built roadster definately per 60
Mtoast29@gmail.com

Hi Robin,

I'm very interested in speaking to you about photographing my vehicle. My website is www.theboatcar.com

Call me at 678-508-0003 if you can.

Mark Ray

I could be availalbe provided we agree on a meeting place, date and time.  

Hi Robin, I live in Covington, I have a 1st place winner very nice 47 chevy pickup, and a Danial boone style springer harley show room condition. If interested give me a call.
Jake 770-616-6072
I have a 56 Bel Air & 68 Camaro if interested
Bob

We are doing an event for exactly this reason at Roccos Pub in Marietta on November 12th. Pistons & Pinups. We are bringing together Classic Cars, Pinup Models and Top Photographers. Please join us. Details Here https://www.facebook.com/events/316526695388477

RSS

© 2024   Created by Global Wheels Events.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service